24 Volt 8 Amp Three Stage Battery Charger w/ Fan
This 24 Volt 8 Amp battery charger comes with an XLR connection with a fan to prevent overheating.
Suitable for use on two 12V Sealed Lead-Acid Batteries connected in series over 20 Amp Hour (AH) or higher. Typical applications include electric scooters, mobility scooters, and power chairs equipped with an off board charging female XLR socket.
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING
- 3 Stage Fan-Cooled Charger to Prevent Overheating while remaining quiet.
- Short Circuit Protection – Prevents damage caused when operating in a short circuit condition for an indefinite period of time. The charger is “self-recovering” when the fault condition is removed.
- Reverse Polarity Protection – Prevents damage when positive and negative polarities are connected in reverse.
- Fully Automatic Operation – Safely chargers and maintains a full charge. The final stage of charging is the float mode to prevent overcharging.
- Low Voltage Protection
- Three Stage Charger:
(1) Bulk Charge
- Red Power LED on: AC Power Present
- Red Power LED on, Red Charging LED on: Charging Stage
- Red Power LED on, Green Charging LED on: Charging Complete