GPS Series 12 Volt 12 Amp Hour AGM Battery F2 Terminals
Gruber Power Services’ 12V-12AH Batteries are an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Replacement Battery with a 1 Year Warranty and work in many applications, such as UPS Units, Power Wheels, and more!
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING
- Lead alloy with low calcium minimizes gassing and extends life of grid.
- Through unique active material recipes, plates after undergoing curing and tank formation provide outstanding energy density and ensure the quality of the battery.
- Using brass coated lead alloy battery terminals minimizes the impedance of connecting cells inside.
- Case made of ABS resin and cells kept under internal pressure protects from outer shock or impact.
- Micro-porous AGM separator completely absorbs and retains electrolyte under the pressured cell design.
- Electrolyte sufficiently serves for electrochemical reactions in battery but never spills.
- Battery cases are sealed in epoxy and cells are covered with vents to avoid cell contamination with the atmosphere and serve for internal oxygen reaction.
- With very little gas evolution, the water loss is minimized and service life is extended. Excess pressure and gas will be released which ensures safety.
- Vent design is certificated by UL.
|Dimensions||5.9 × 3.9 × 3.8 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.